ART AND CRAFT TOUR (FULL DAY)
Mandalay was the capital of Konbaung Dynasty or the third Myanmar Empire. Located 668 km north of Yangon, it is a bustling commercial center and a repository of ancient Myanmar culture. On this art and crafts tour you will find out exactly why. Visit cottage industries that include gold leaf making tapestry, marionette makers, wood carving, marble stone carvings and bronze casting. Continue to Sagaing to see beautiful works of a Burmese silver smith, pottery cottage and rattan wares. Return back to Amarapura where you will observe the exquisite loom weaving of Burmese silk longyis and no doubt be awed by the skill of the blade artists at U Bein Bridge.
(Starting Time – 08:30am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:30AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Gold Leaf making Tapestry, Marionette Makers, wood carving, marble stone carvings, bronze casting
- Keep going to Sagaing and explore a Burmese Silver smith, pottery cottage and rattan wares
- On the way back, visit to U Bein Bridge
- 18:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Mandalay-Amarapura-Sagaing Full day with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance fees at Sagaing Hill and Mandalay.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program