BAGAN COMMUNITY TOUR (FULL DAY)
Immerse yourself in the local culture with this day trip around Bagan. Start with a visit to the Ngat Pyit Monastery to visit the ancient spiritual caves before stopping at the village primary school. Interacting with the students is sure to bring a smile to your face. Travel to Nyaung U village to learn about traditional crafts such as lacquer ware, bullock carts, and jam making.
Note: Schools are closed on weekends, public holidays and school holidays. (Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Bullock carts sightseeing one hour in Bagan.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.