BAGAN COMMUNITY TOUR (FULL DAY)
Immerse yourself in the local culture with this day trip around Bagan. Start with a visit to the Hngat Pyit Monastery to visit the ancient spiritual caves before stopping at the village primary school. Interacting with the students is sure to bring a smile to your face. Travel to Nyaung U village to learn about traditional crafts such as lacquer ware, and jam making.
Note: Schools are closed on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
(Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Hngat Pyit Taung Pagoda
- Visit to Nyaung U village to learn about traditional crafts
- 18:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Bagan full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program