|Tour Duration:||Ruili – Muse – Lashio – Mandalay – Kalay – Tamu|
|Tour Route:||Ruili – Muse – Lashio – Mandalay – Kalay – Tamu|
|Start:||Ruili border checkpoint|
|Finish:||Tamu border checkpoint|
|Tour operates:||Not regular|
BRIEF ITINERARY :
|1||Ruili to Mandalay||On Drive|
|3||Mandalay to Kalaymyo||On Drive|
|4||Kalaymyo – Tamu||On Drive|
Day 01: Ruili – Muse – Mandalay
- Meet guide and driver at Muse border check-point
- Collect & Provide necessary documents
- Complete border crossing formalities
- Drive to Mandalay via Lashio
Day 02 : Mandalay Sightseeing
- Start sightseeing with royal Mandalay vestiges and relics
- Take the holy blessings from Mahamuni Image
- Appreciate the historic Imperial Palace
- Observe the great Golden Palace Monastery
- See the unique Kuthodaw Pagoda (world biggest book)
- Drive to Ava in the afternoon
- Discover MahaAungmyeBonzan
- Have a visit to Bagaya Monastery
- Observe the often discussed Leaning Nam Myint Tower
- Also visit nearby attractions.
Day 03: Mandalay – Kalaymyo
- Drive to Kalaymyo via Monywa.
- Free at Leisure in Kalay.
Day 04: Kalaymyo – Tamu.
- Transfer By Guide to the Tamu – Moreh border check-point
- Complete official formalities
- Good-Bye to all tourists
- Request to revisit our country again for new explorations
– Escort ESG guide and car throughout the trip
– Guests assisted through immigration, customs clearance at Ruili,
Tamu border on arrival and departure.
– Documentation fee and permission for Caravan Tour
– Liaison Officer from Ministry of Tourism
– Royalty fee to Ministry of Tourism
– Admission fee to indicated sights
– Meals as listed in the itinerary: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
– Government tax and service charge
– Cool mineral water and tower during the tours
– Visa on arrival for Burma, India, China
– International Driving License
– International airport departure tax
– Accommodation in twin shared room
– Expenses of Vehicles
– Vehicles for visits [for all visits during the trip by your vehicles]
– Meals& drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
– Trip insurance
– Personal expenditure
Please Note!: If some of the hotels below are fully booked, we will arrange for you another hotel with the same star rating within the same area
|City||Hotel Name||Hotel Category||Room Category|
|Mandalay||Hotel Queen Mandalay||2 Star||Superior|
|Kalaymyo||Local Guest House||–||Standard|
Policies of Permission!!
- Need to apply the permit one month before of the travel date.
- Route must be the same point but the client have a option to do exist to Thailand by overland. For Example: India – Myanmar – India or India – Myanmar – Thailand.
- There is no any refund for any reason except force Majeure, Weather & other unforeseeable reasons.
- Our government do not accept separate permit.Client need to apply the permit for go and back even they do not go back to India.
- The permit always take at least 15days ( working day) only.
- The permission requirement is passport copy, Myanmar Visa and the exact date of entry / exist.