|Tour Duration:||08 Days|
|Tour Route:||Ruili – Muse – Lashio – Mandalay – -Inle Lake-Bagan-Monywa-Kalay-Tamu|
|Start:||Ruili border checkpoint|
|Finish:||Tamu border checkpoint|
|Tour operates:||Not regular|
BRIEF ITINERARY :
|1||Ruili to Mandalay||On Drive|
|3||Mandalay to Inle Lake||On Drive|
|5||Inle Lake -Bagan||On Drive|
Day 01 Ruili – Muse – Mandalay
- Meet guide and driver at Muse border check-point
- Collect & Provide necessary documents
- Complete border crossing formalities
- Complete procedures at check-point authority’s counters
- Have a few minutes break
- Go on a Drive to Mandalay via Lashio
Day 02 Mandalay Sightseeing
- Proceed for sightseeing
- Visit the royal Mandalay vestiges and relics
- Take the holy blessings from Mahamuni Image
- Appreciate the historic Imperial Palace
- Observe the great Golden Palace Monastery
- See the unique Kuthodaw Pagoda (world biggest book)
- Travel to Ava in the afternoon
- Treck or see the Amarapura Hills
- Discover MahaAungmyeBonzan
- Have a visit to Bagaya Monastery
- Observe the often discussed Leaning Nam Myint Tower
- Also visit nearby attractions.
Day 03 Mandalay – Drive to Inle Lake
- Go for a Drive to the freshwater Inle Lake (Shan State)
- Enjoy the beauty of silver-blue fishes
- Collect some fishes if you can for your aquarium
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way
Day 04 Inle Lake Sightseeing
- Floating along the waterways in a long-tail boat
- Catch a first glimpse of floating gardens
- See the beauty of stilt houses
- Observe the fishermen propelling their skiffs with one leg wrapped around an oar.
- Visit the infamous PhaungDaw U Pagoda which enshrines five Buddha images believed to have been carried to this area by the widely-traveled 12thcentury King Alaungsithu
- Stopover Visit NgaPheChaung Monastery or Jumping Cat Monastery(also called)
- Ride on boat to the Nampan and Innpawkhone villages
- Notice some traditional cigar making and silk weaving
- Observe some local fishermen practicing their uniquely distinctive rowing technique
Day 05 Inle Lake – Drive to Bagan
- Move on a Drive from Inle Lake to Bagan
- Arrive in Bagan in late afternoon
- Stay Overnight in Bagan
Day 06 Bagan Sightseeing
- Enjoy sightseeing as the city has most impressive sites anywhere in Asia.
- Visit the gold-plated Shwezigon Pagoda, Bagan’s greatest reliquary, built to house relics of the Buddha brought from abroad.
- Drive to a small village of Wetkyi In
- See the superb Kubyaukgyi Temple(renowned for ancient murals)
- Spot the Ananda temple(most reserved monuments in Bagan)
- Sightseeing at Htilominlo Temple(houses four Buddha figures on the ground floor and four on the first floor
- Exploration of the city’s treasure trove of Buddhist art and architecture.
- Enjoy the sunset at the top of the Shwenandaw Pagoda.
Day 07 Bagan – Monywa
- Drive from Bagan to Monywa
- Stop for some great photographic chances
- visit the colourful ThanbuddhayPagoda (home to more than 500,000 images of Buddha)
- Visit 2nd largest Reclining Buddha
- Discover the cave chambers of Pho Win Daung & Shwe Ba Daung.
- Explore The Po Win Hills houses (system of nearly 500 sandstone caves + 450,000 paintings + statues + carvings)
Day 08 Monywa – Tamu border
- Transfer By Guide to the Tamu – Moreh border check-point
- Complete official formalities
- Good-Bye to all tourists
- Request to revisit our country again for new explorations
– Escort ESG guide and car throughout the trip
– Guests assisted through immigration, customs clearance at Ruili,
Tamu border on arrival and departure for Tamu
– Documentation fee and permission for Caravan Tour
– Liaison Officer from Ministry of Tourism
– Royalty fee to Ministry of Tourism
– Admission fee to indicated sights
– Government tax and service charge
– Cool mineral water and tower during the tours
– Visa on arrival for Burma, India, China
– International Driving License
– International airport departure tax
– Accommodation in twin shared room
– Expenses of Vehicles
– Vehicles for visits [for all visits during the trip by your vehicles]
– Meals& drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
– Trip insurance
– Personal expenditure
Accommodation in sharing Twin/Double room
Please Note!: If some of the hotels below are fully booked, we will arrange for you another hotel with the same star rating within the same area
|City||Hotel Name||Hotel Category||Room Category|
|Mandalay||Hotel Queen Mandalay||2 Star||Superior|
|Inle Lake||Hupin Khaung Daing Hotel||3 Star||Superior|
|Bagan||Kumudara Hotel||2 Star||Superior|
Policies of Permission!!
- Need to apply the permit one month before of the travel date.
- Route must be the same point but the client have a option to do exist to Thailand by overland. For Example: India – Myanmar – India or India – Myanmar – Thailand.
- There is no any refund for any reason except force Majeure, Weather & other unforeseeable reasons.
- Our government do not accept separate permit.Client need to apply the permit for go and back even they do not go back to India.
- The permit always take at least 15days ( working day) only.
- The permission requirement is passport copy, Myanmar Visa and the exact date of entry / exist.