COOKING COURSE AT MONSOON RESTAURANT (HALF DAY)
The Monsoon Cooking Course offers the opportunity for you to study how Burmese prepare their cuisines with traditional spices and condiments. Start with a trip to a local market with an experienced chef. Here you will learn about the various spices, vegetables and other ingredients used in Burmese cuisine and select and buy the necessary items for your personal cooking lesson. Return to Monsoon Restaurant where your qualified chief will guide you through the preparation of several popular Myanmar dishes.
(Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm).
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM meet up
- Drive to Moonsoon Restaurant
- Buy Ingredients at Local market with the guide and Chief
- Observe how to cook and make the cuisine
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour at Cooking Course at Monsoon Restaurant
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– 1 Hour demonstration by Monsoon Restaurant.
– A recipe book with photos and cooking method for each person.
– Local good experienced English Guide.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance & Zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program