Cooking Course at Monsoon Restaurant
The Monsoon Cooking Course offers the opportunity for you to study how Burmese prepare their cuisines with traditional spices and condiments. Start with a trip to a local market with an experienced chef. Here you will learn about the various spices, vegetables and other ingredients used in Burmese cuisine and select and buy the necessary items for you personal cooking lesson. Return to Monsoon Restaurant where your qualified chief will guide you through the preparation of several popular Myanmar dishes. (Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm).
- Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour at Cooking Course at Monsoon Restaurant with English Speaking Guide.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- 1 Hour demonstration by Monsoon Restaurant.
- A recipe book with photos and cooking method for each person.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.