CYCLING FROM INLE LAKE TO KEKKU (2 DAYS)
Experience the fascinating natural beauty and peaceful village life of Shan State by bike on this two-day cycling tour. Your journey will begin from Nyaung Shwe, a town at the northern end of Inle Lake to Taunggyi the capital of Shan State by car. Then starting bike tour to kekku, where a cluster of thousands of pagodas is thought to been built in the 11th century. Enjoy your cycling mem- ories, passing by gorgeous landscapes of hills and valleys with villages and stupas dotted around. Stop enroute and interact with local people to find out about the way of life in this area that appears to have been unaffected by the hands of time. Drive back to Nyaung Shwe. Overnight in Nyaung Shwe. After breakfast, start normal sightseeing in Inle Lake, board a private motorboat to head out to Inle Lake, one of Myanmar’s most spectacular sights. Pass villages built on stilts over the lake, observe the leg-rowing fishermen and see their floating gardens built up from strips of water. Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, famous for the 800 years old Five Buddha statues which are covered in gold leaf. Explore the local crafts of Inle Lake with a stop at the weaving village of Inpawkhone and a cheroot factory, where the typical Burmese cigars are made by hand. Return back to your hotel (Own Arrangement) or to Airport (By own arrangement). Total Distance: 118 kilometres
- 01 Night accommodation at Nyaung Shwe (Inle Apex –Standard A) with daily hotel breakfast.
- Sightseeing program in (Taunggyi-Kakku) by Bike with English Speaking Guide
- Bike Fees in (Taungyi-kakku) and Private Boat excursion in Inle Lake
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.