Full day sightseeing at Discovery Mandalay & Mingun
Today starts with a gentle hike to Mandalay Hill, the perfect spot to look down over the city and listen to an introduction to the city’s history and culture by your local guide. From here visit the fascinating heritage sites of the area, remaining from the days of the last Burmese Kings. Enjoy lunch in a local riverside restaurant before embarking a leisurely boat ride up to the town of Mingun. Explore on foot with your guide then return by water to Mandalay as the sun sets, remembering famous poem of Rudyard Kipling’s ‘Road to Mandalay.
(Starting Time 08:30AM and Ending Time 18:00PM)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:30AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Mandalay Hill
- Keep going to Mingun with the boat
- 18:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Mandalay and Mingun full day with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Private Boat Sightseeing to (Mingun).
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance fees & zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program