DISCOVERY MANDALAY AND MINGUN
Today starts with a gentle hike to Mandalay Hill, the perfect spot to look down over the city and listen to an introduction to the city’s history and culture by your local guide. From here visit the fascinating heritage sites of the area, remaining from the days of the last Burmese Kings. Enjoy lunch in a local riverside restaurant before embarking a leisurely boat ride up to the town of Mingun. Explore on foot with your guide then return by water to Mandalay as the sun sets, remembering famous poem of Rudyard Kipling’s ‘Road to Mandalay.
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay Half-day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Private Boat Sightseeing in (Mingun).
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.