DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR
(04 DAYS – 03 NIGHTS)
DAY (1) MANDALAY – MINGUN – MYAYZUN
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to jetty and excursion to Mingun by boat up to the Ayeyawaddy River. During the river cruise, we may enjoy the fascinating landscapes of the river as well as the daily life of the people living along the Ayeyarwaddy.
Visit Mingun pagoda – unfinished pagoda & the biggest ringing bell of 90 tons, the unusual Myatheindan pagoda and the nice view of around Ayeyawaddy River.And then proceed to Myayzun a fishermen’s village by boat again. Arrive in Myayzun and start sightseeing in the village and see their daily activities and visit Hmwe An Pagoda and enjoy the magnificent view of the landscape as well.
Stay overnight on boat at Myayzun.
DAY (2) MYAYZUN – KYAUK MYAUNG
After breakfast on board, you will start morning sightseeing and enjoy the unique culture of relation between Ayeyawaddy dolphins with the co-operative fishermen of Upper Myanmar and take photo Ayeyawaddy dolphins by row boat. Moreover you can enjoy the ways of life of water workers along the Ayeyawaddy River and tranquility as well as nature at its best.
Afternoon, trip continue to Kyauk Myaung, a very famous glazed pottery town where we may observe the interesting traditional pottery work including the large Marataban jars.
Stay overnight on boat near Kyauk Myaung.
DAY (3) KYAUK MYAUNG – MANDALAY
After breakfast on board, you will be leisure on boat and enjoy fantastic view of Ayeyawaddy River and migratory birds along the Ayeyarwaddy River while sailing down to Mandalay. Evening arrive to Mandalay Jetty. Transfer to the hotel & check in.
Stay overnight at hotel in Mandalay.
DAY (4) INTERNATIONAL DEPARATURE
After morning breakfast, you will transfer to the airport for your flight onward or backward journey
Please Note!: If some of the hotels below are fully booked, we will arrange for you another hotel with the same star rating within the same area
|City||Hotel Name||Hotel Category||Room Category|
|Mandalay||Mandalay City Hotel||Standard||Superior|
- 1 Night accommodation based on sharing Twin/Double basic with daily breakfast at hotel
- 2 Night standard accommodation on private boat
- Private boat services (Mandalay – Mingun – Myayzun – Kyauk Myaung – Mandalay)
- Lunch & Dinner with Myanmar Traditional Meals on boat
- Helper Fishermen for Dolphin watching
- English speaking station guide services
- Entrance and zone fees for visiting places in the program
- Water and refreshing towel in touring days
- Services mentioned in the program
- International flight in/out
- Meals (Lunch and Dinners) not mentioned on program
- Early check-in/Late check-out
- Porter charges at airports and jetties
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program