EXCURSION TO OBSERVE IRRAWADDY DOLPHINS (FULL DAYS)
The day starts with a scenic car transfer to Sinku, about 3 hours from Mandalay. Upon arrival, a chartered boat awaits to take you to the Kyaukmyaung and Nwenyein villages. Here you will get glimpses of the rural lifestyles and artistic works of glazed earthen wares and pottery. Continue cruising down to Mandalay and stop off at the villages of Myekyun, Ayekyun and Dinga in the hope of seeing Irrawaddy Dolphins, an endangered freshwater mammal. While watching for these beautiful animals, observe the local fishermen who use traditional methods to catch fish. After plenty of time spent meandering the waterways, the boat will return to Mandalay.
Remark: If you don’t see Irrawaddy dolphins, you stay one day. Please add USD 99/pax for one night stay.
- Sightseeing Program in Irrawaddy Dolphins Sightseeing one day.
- Boat Charges
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.