EXCURSION TO PYIN OO LWIN (FULL DAY)
Travel to the former British hill station of Pyin Oo Lwin, situated on a plateau 1000mabove sea level. Explore the beautiful town by horse and carriage, passing historical houses from the British colonial – era complemented by sweeping views of the natural surroundings. Stop at the Botanical Gardens to walk around the beautifully landscaped grounds before continuing on to the local market before heading back to Mandalay.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Pyin Oo Lwin
- Explore the beautiful town by horse cart (own account)
- Stop at the Botanical Garden and visit
- 18:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Mandalay-Pyin Oo Lwin Full day with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Horse Cart fees in Pyin Oo Lwin
– Entrance Fees Botanical Gardens
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program