EXCURSION TO PYIN OO LWIN (FULL DAY)
Travel to the former British hill station of Pyin Oo Lwin, situated on a plateau 1000mabove sea level. Explore the beautiful town by horse and carriage, passing historical houses from the British colonial – era complemented by sweeping views of the natural surroundings. Stop at the Botanical Gardens to walk around the beautifully landscaped grounds before continuing on to the local market before heading back to Mandalay.
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay-Pyin Oo Lwin Full day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fees Botanical Garden
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.