Full day tour in Indein Sightseeing
- Famous for not only its natural beauty and tranquil disposition, Inle Lake is also home to a number of historic and religious sites including more than a thousand crumbling pagodas from as far back as the 14th century. Indein is situated in the shallowest part of the Inle Lake, you will pass scenic rice fields where farmers and water buffalos exist, and take a relaxing stroll through a bamboo forest, with photo opportunities a plenty. Climb a hill top and be rewarded with sprawling panoramas of the surrounding countryside, peppered with pagodas and villages against the backdrop of soaring mountain ranges.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:30AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Inle Lake with Private boat
- 17:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Inle Full Day Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide
– Private Boat sightseeing in (Indein)
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance Fees at Inle Lake.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program