|Tour Duration:||07 days- 06 nights|
|Tour Route:||Tamu – Gangaw – Bagan – Inle Lake – Taunggyi – Kakku – Kunhing – Kyaing Lat|
|Start:||Tamu border checkpoint|
|Finish:||Kyaing Lat border checkpoint|
|Tour operates:||Not regular|
BRIEF ITINERARY :
|1||Tamu border – Gangaw||On Drive|
|2||Gangaw – Bagan||On Drive|
|4||Bagan – Pindaya – Inle Lake||On Drive & Sightseeing|
|6||Inle Lake – Kakku Complex – Kunhing||On Drive|
|7||Kunhing – Kyaing Lat border||On Drive|
Day 01: Tamu – Gangaw.
- Meet guide and driver at Tamu border check-point
- Collect & Provide necessary documents
- Complete border crossing formalities
- Drive to Gangaw
Day 02 : Gangaw – Bagan
- Drive to Bagan, en route visit Monywa & Pakkoku
Day 03 :Bagan Sightseeing
- Start Bagan sightseeing with Nyaung Oo Market, the economic center of Bagan.
- Shwezigon Pagoda,
- Drive to the small village of Wetkyi-in to see the wonderful Kubyaukgyi Temple
- Ananda temple, one of the most reserved monuments in the entire Bagan, Htilominlo Temple
- Enjoy the sunset over Bagan on a boat
Day 04: Bagan – Pindaya – Inle Lake.
- Drive to Inle Lake
- Stop at Pindaya Cave, Shwe U Min Pagoda,
- Visit some local houses where families produce Shan paper and parasols
- Continue to Inle Lake
Day 05: Inle Lake Sightseeing
- Start Inle Sightseeing Phaung Daw U Pagoda, which enshrines five Buddha images believed to have been carried to this area by the widely-traveled 12thcentury King Alaungsithu
- Nga Phe Chaung Monastery or Jumping Cat Monastery, Innpawkhone villages
Day 06: Inle Lake – Taunggyi – Kakku – Kunhing
- Drive to Taunggyi, visit Kakku Complex pagoda
- Continue to Kunhing
Day 07: Kunhing – Kyaing Lat border
- Transfer By Guide to the Tamu – Moreh border check-point
- Complete official formalities
- Good-Bye to all tourists
- Request to revisit our country again for new explorations
– Escort ESG guide and car throughout the trip
– Guests assisted through immigration, customs clearance at [Tamu Border on arrival and departure] and also [Kyaing Lat border on departure]
– Documentation fee and permission for Caravan Tour
– Liaison Officer from Ministry of Tourism
– Royalty fee to Ministry of Tourism
– Admission fee to indicated sights
– Government tax and service charge
– Cool mineral water and tower during the tours
– Visa on arrival for Burma, India
– International Driving License
– International airport departure tax
– Accommodation in twin shared room
– Expenses of Vehicles
– Vehicles for visits [for all visits during the trip by your vehicles]
– Meals& drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
– Trip insurance
– Personal expenditure
Policies of Permission!
- Need to apply the permit one month before of the travel date.
- Route must be the same point but the client have a option to do exist to Thailand by overland. For Example: India – Myanmar – India or India – Myanmar – Thailand.
- There is no any refund for any reason except force Majeure, Weather & other unforeseeable reasons.
- Our government do not accept separate permit.Client need to apply the permit for go and back even they do not go back to India.
- The permit always take at least 15days ( working day) only.
- The permission requirement is passport copy, Myanmar Visa and the exact date of entry / exist.