INLE LAKE INTRODUCTION (A MARKET AND PHAUNG DAW OO PAGODA
Inle Lake is an idyllic destination where clear waters, mountains back drops, floating gardens and stilted villages coexist. This half-day tour will take you to one of the colorful markets that rotate from one place to another in and around the lake on a 5 day system. Encounter mountain tribes who descended upon the lake to sell or buy miscellaneous goods. You will also visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, which is regarded as the most sacred from all in the region.
- Sightseeing Program in Inle Half day Sighsteeing with English Speaking Guide
- Private Boat sightseeing in (Inle Lake).
- Entrance Fees in Inle Lake.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees