INSIGHT INLE LAKE JUMPING CAT MONASTERY
Be enchanted with this half-day tour of the Inle Lake. Take a leisurely boat ride and capture some picture perfect shots of the striking monuments and fisherman on a long wooden boat equipped with their bamboo fishing nets. You will explore the stilted villages among the waterways and meet friendly locals. Visit floating gardens and find out how vegetables and flowers are grown. Be inspired by ancient Buddha images at Nga Phe Chaung Monastery where cats have been trained to jump through hoops.Savor an authentic traditional Inthar noodles at a local Burmese café.
- Sightseeing Program in Inle Half Day Sightseeing.
- Private Boat sightseeing in (Inle Lake).
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Entrance Fees at Inle lake.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.