Kyauk Gu U Min temple by boat (New) (Half Day)
Looking for a different way to experience Bagan? This boat rede up river along the Irrawaddy will allow a different impression. First, stop at Sae Lan Village, where you will walk through the village and farms around. Continue up river again, passing by people bathing and washing their clothes along the banks. Stop on the eastern side of the river and walk to the impressive Kyauk Gu U Min temple with its exquisite stone carvings of religious figures and floral patterns on the wall and door jamb. On your way back, enjoy the marvelous colors of sunset and feel the pleasant breeze from the river. Note: Afternoon departure recommended. Total Distance: 16 kilometers (Tour Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide.
- Private Boat Sightseeing in Kyauk Bu U Min.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.