MAHAMUNI PAGODA AND HANDY CRAFT TOUR (HALF DAY)
- Let us show you the rich culture of Mandalay with this half-day tour. Beginning with mysterious “Maha Muni Buddha”, the most revered Buddha image in Myanmar. Being the most holy pilgrimage site, a rite of visiting pilgrims is to apply gold leaf to the statue. The result of this has left the statue distorted in some areas, namely the chest where there is 6 inches of gold leaf. These gold leaves, which are made as offerings throughout the country, are produced only in Mandalay with the traditional hand pounding technique. Pay a visit to a gold-leaf making and other nearby handicraft cottages to observe local craftsman at work.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Mahamuni Buddha Image
- Visit to a gold leaf making and other handicraft place around pagoda
- 13:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Mandalay Half day with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program