MAHAMUNI PAGODA AND HANDY CRAFT TOUR (HALF DAY)
Let us show you the rich culture of Mandalay with this half-day tour. Beginning with mysterious “Maha Muni Buddha”, the most revered Buddha image in Myanmar. Being the most holy pilgrimage site, a rite of visiting pilgrims is to apply gold leaf to the statue. The result of this has left the statue distorted in some areas, namely the chest where there is 6 inches of gold leaf. These gold leaves, which are made as offerings throughout the country, are produced only in Mandalay with the traditional hand pounding technique. Pay a visit to a gold-leaf making and other nearby handicraft cottages to observe local craftsman at work.
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay full day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.