MANDALAY HILL AND ENVIRONS (HALF DAY)
Mandalay was the royal capital of Myanmar and it is still heart of Burmese culture today. Mandalay Hill is the best place to introduce Mandalay city, to catch a glimpse in the morning or enjoy sun set, before or after your day touring. Nearby there are also many remarkable sights like the Golden Palace Monastery with its exquisite wood carvings, Kuthodaw pagoda, famous for housing the “Biggest book in the World” and Kyauk Taw gyipagoda with its huge Marble Buddha. This tour offers a great introduction to Mandalay and a memorable day touring.
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay full day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expense
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.