Let us take you to a charming town of Pindaya, also referred to as the “Switzerland of Myanmar”, due it’ stunning scenic wonders consisting of rolling hills and vast fields of seasonal vegetation, just a three hour drive from the Inle Lake. En-route you will make stops to take photos of local villagers in their daily lives, working in their farms or buffalo boys on their way to work. On arrival, you will discover Pindaya Cave, home to more than 8000 Buddha images. Note: You can either return back to Inle Lake or left over at Pindaya for your onward journey.
- Sightseeing program in Pindaya with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.