ROYAL CAPITALS (AMARAPURA, AVA and SAGAING) (FULL DAY)
The ancient capitals of Myanmar hold a plethora of stories to be heard and are home to some of the country’s most important religious monuments and monastic centers. This full day tour will give you in depth knowledge of Burmese history. Begin your day with a visit to a monastery and view a traditional weaving loom at work in Amarapura. In Ava, explore the historical sites from horse and cart before proceeding to Sagaing Hills, home to hundreds of monasteries and nunneries and a center for Buddhist meditation. Complete your tour by enjoying sunset from the famous U bein Bridge of Amarapura.
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay-Amapura-Ava-Sagaing with English Speaking Guide.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Horse Cart and ferry boat sightseeing in (AVA).
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.