ROYAL CAPITALS (AMARAPURA, AVA and SAGAING) (FULL DAY)
- The ancient capitals of Myanmar hold a plethora of stories to be heard and are home to some of the country’s most important religious monuments and monastic centers. This full day tour will give you in depth knowledge of Burmese history.Firstly, will take a short boat ride to make a visit to Inwa for old teak wooden Bagaya monastery, Maha Aungmye Bonezan monastery and Nanmyint Watch Tower by horse card.
At the afternoon visit Sagaing Hill where over 600 monasteries for monks and nuns are located for Buddhist studies and meditation. Umin Thonze or thirty caves pagoda has many Buddha images in a crescent shaped colonnade, Ywahtaung Village where you can see silver workers producing bowls and other silver items by traditional methods and the most impressive Soon Oo Pon Nya Shin Pagoda nearby.Complete your tour by enjoying sunset from the famous U Bein Bridge of Amarapura.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Inwa and sightseeing in Old Teak Wooden Bagaya Monastery, Maha Aungmye Bonezan Monastery, Nan Myint watch tower
- Keep going to Sagaing and sightseeing in U Min Thonze, Ywahtaung Village,
- Explore to silver workers produces bowls and other silver items by traditional methods
- Soon Oo Pon Nya Shin Pagoda
- On the way back, you can enjoy the sunset from the famous U Bein Bridge
- 18:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Mandalay-Amapura-Ava-Sagaing with English Speaking Guide.
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Horse Cart and ferry boat sightseeing in (AVA).
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance fees & zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program