SAGAR EXCURSION (FULL DAY
A fantastic way to spend a day when in Myanmar is to interact with the local tribal people that inhabit the area surrounding the Inle Lake. Exploring the southern part of the Lake, Sagar. Discover the many colorful ethnic groups and the traditions and practices that have been in place for hundreds of years. Admire the diverse sceneries that consist of lush rice paddies, lotus laden water canals and stilted houses. Departure time: depends on location of your hotel.Total Distance: 15 kilometers.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Sagar in the lake with the private boat
- 17:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Boat sightseeing in (Sagar trip).
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program