SAGAR EXCURSION (FULL DAY
A fantastic way to spend a day when in Myanmar is to interact with the local tribal people that inhabit the area surrounding the Inle Lake. Exploring the southern part of the Lake, Sagar. Discover the many colorful ethnic groups and the traditions and practices that have been in place for hundreds of years. Admire the diverse sceneries that consist of lush rice paddies, lotus laden water canals and stilted houses. Departure time: depends on location of your hotel.
Total Distance: 15 kilometers
- Entrance fees in (Sagar area) with Station Guide
- Boat sightseeing in (Sagar trip).
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.