The diving around Ngapali Area is still largely unexplored. But the know sites has an abundance of colorful reef fish as well as diverse soft and hard corals.
Of the coats, a couple of hours sailing from Ngapali, is several reefs which is waiting to e dived. Expect t see Sharks, Rays and Big Fish!
Trip Description (Local Dive Site)
- 08:30 Pick the clients up from Hotel to Jetty by car.
- 09:00 Boat Leaves from Port/Harbour and head to Maung Shwe Lay Village and then proceed to Local Dive site.
- 10:00 Dive briefing and enjoy Dive No.1
- 11:00 Up to the surface and get back to the boat. Refresh yourself and discuss for next dive.
- 12:00 Start and enjoy Dive No.2
- 13:00 Back to the boat and have a shower & Lunch.
- 14:00 Visit to the fishing village” Mg Shwe Lay” to see the lifestyle of the local fishermen.
- 15:00 Leave the village and back to Lone Thar Jetty.
- 16:00 Arrive and transfer to Hotel.
Trip Description (Off Shore Dive Site)
- 07:30 Pick the clients up from Hotel to Jetty by car.
- 08:00 Boat Leaves from Port/Harbour and head to Off Shore Dive Site. Dive briefing about the dive sites on the way and relax.
- 11:30 Start and Enjoy Dive No.1
- 12:30 Back to the boat and relaxing
- 13:30 Start and Enjoy Dive No.2
- 14:30 Back to the boat and have a shower & Lunch.
- 15:00 Way back to Jetty to Lone Thar Jetty
- 18:00 Arrive and transfer to Hotel.
- Tanks and Weights, Service of Dive Master and Crews, Lunch, Fruits, Hot drinks and Water, Transfer from/to Hotel to/from boat.
- Dive Equipment (25 USD per day per diver), Soft drink, Beer & Alcoholic Drink, Tips, Personal Expenses and Personal Insurance.