SHAN TREK: KALAW TO INLE (3 DAYS)
For those looking to add a taste of adventure to a Myanmar tour, this three-day guided soft trek is a great introduction to the culture and scenery of the Shan States. Connecting the colonial hill station of Kalaw to the tranquil waters of Inle Lake, you’ll pass through be highlands, explore hill tribe villages and experience local lifestyles with overnight homestays. Averaging 5-7 hours of walking per day, this is an unforgettable way to discover the beautiful Shan State.
- Trekking charges and Guide fees in 03 Days / 02 Night.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.