Sightseeing Colonial Yangon
Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is stil a relatively quiet and charming city. It’s impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes it one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals of Southeast Asia. A half day city tour includes visits to the National Museum, Chaukhtetgyi Pagoda’s70 m long reclining Buddha and the world Famous Shwedagon Pagoda. (Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.