Sightseeing with royal Horse carriage in ancient Bagan (Full Day)
Traveling by a royal horse cart is a relaxing and elegant way to enjoy the temples of Bagan. This half-day trip explores the best of Bagan’s temples, starting from Min Oh Chantha Pagoda and proceeds to Dhammayangyi Temple, Sulamuni Temple, finishing at Pyat Thadar Temple where you can enjoy the magnificent sunset over Bagan. Note : Afternoon departure recommended. (Tour Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Horse Cart sightseeing in Bagan.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.