Sightseeing with royal Horse carriage in ancient Bagan (Full Day)
Traveling by a royal horse cart is a relaxing and elegant way to enjoy the temples of Bagan. This half-day trip explores the best of Bagan’s temples, starting from Min Oh Chantha Pagoda and proceeds to Dhammayangyi Temple, Sulamuni Temple, finishing at Pyat Thadar Temple where you can enjoy the magnificent sunset over Bagan. Note: Afternoon departure recommended.
(Tour Starting Time – 04:00PM, Ending Time – 07:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 04:00PM pick up to the hotel and ride the horse cart
- Visit to Ananda Temple, That Byin Nyu Temple
- Sunset at the watch tower
- 19:00 end tour and return to your hotel
Remark: Our government did not allow to watch the sunset on any pagoda in last 2months ago. All of the tourists have to watch sunset overdue on the watch tower.
– Sightseeing Program with English Speaking Guide
– Sunset Horse Cart sightseeing in Bagan.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition car
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program