Social Welfare Tour in Yangon
Exotic Myanmar encourages all our clients to tread lightly with their travels and are pleased to offer a half day tour that can be easily fitted into any itinerary, adding a responsible travel element to a Myanmar adventure. With our social welfare tour you will pay a visit to a home for the aged, and spend time talking to the residents. We will also visit a school for the blind where you will see the importance of this center in the community. The tour price includes a US$ 5 donations per person to each center. Your generosity with any additional contribution will of course be most welcomed. (Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Donation Fees for each center.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance feesCamera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.