Swe daw lay su legendary tour (New) (Full Day)
King ” Anawarhta “, the founder of Bagan Dynasty is a magical hero in local legendary stories. The tale goes that he once was given a replica of the holy canine tooth of Lord Buddha from Sri Lanka; he put this relic on his precious white elephant and let him go. The elephant rested at four places and later the king built a stupa on each of these resting places. Local pilgrims believe that if you pay homage at all 4 pagodas within one day, your wish will be full-filled. Enjoy your tour visiting to Tu Yin Taung, Shwezigon, Lawka Nandar and Tant Kyi Taung Pagodas. At the end of the tour, do not forget to make your special wish.
(Tour Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00 meet up
- Explore to Tu Yin Taung, Shwezigon Pagoda, Lawka Nandar and Tant Kyi Taung
- 18:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Bagan Swe Daw Lay Su full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Private Boat Sightseeing Tant Kyi Taung Pagoda.
– Truck Car in (Tant Kyi Taung).
. Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Camera Fees and Entrance Fees in Bagan
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program