TAKING PART IN ALMS CEREMONY (HALF DAYS)
Food donation monks or to a monastery is a usual practice in Myanmar and it allows donors to earn merit which will HEIPS “karma” of one’s present and or future lives. Mahagandayon Monastery in Amarapura is one of the biggest and most important monasteries in Myanmar. After a short visit to the monastery’s premises, the guests will be invited to serve rice and cakes to the center of the monastery from around 10:00 to monks passing by in queue. The ceremony takes place daily in the 10:30 AM. You will be joined by locals as they make their offerings, thus the donation is non-inclusive. Note: Departure only in morning.
(Starting Time – 09:00am, Ending Time – 11:00am)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Amarapura and Mahagandayon Monastery
- Taking the photo to monks passing by in queue at 10:00AM
- 11:00 AM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Donation things for the Monk
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses & donation
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program