TAKING PART IN ALMS CEREMONY (HALF DAYS)
Food donation monks or to a monastery is a usual practice in Myanmar and it allows donors to earn merit which will HEIPS “karma” of one’s present and or future lives. Mahagandayon Monastery in Amarapura is one of the biggest and most important monasteries in Myanmar. After a short visit to the monastery’s premises, the guests will be invited to serve rice and cakes to the center of the monastery from around 10:00 to monks passing by in queue. The ceremony takes place daily in the 10:30 AM. You will be joined by locals as they make their offerings, thus the donation is non-exclusive. Note: Departure only in morning.
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay Half-day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.