his calm slow river runs along rural Landscape and ends at the sea. Life along the river banks is a joy to explore. Small villages, Fishing Camps, A lovely temple overlooking the river and farms. See dough out canoes being paddled, sometimes with reeds as a help to move when there is a little breeze. Fishing is the main business in the day season, farming in the wet season, life is un hurried. Bicycle and Ox Carts move people and goods. Meet the locals and experience their way of life.
- 09:00 Pick the client up from the hotel and Leads to Thandwe directly to see Factory of table mat made by weaving the Bamboo stripes
- Studying about the Factory.
- 10:30 Arrived to Kin Mon Village and join with the river boat. Drive slowly motor down about two and half hours to the river. Make several stops shore to visit the fishing village and fishing camps. Explore to Dried Squid factory.
- 13:00 Lunch on the boat and way back to the Jetty.
- 15:30 Arrived back to Jetty and join with car to Hotel.
- 16:30 Arrive to Hotel.
- Guide with car, Lunch, Fruits, Hot drinks and Water, Transfer from/to Hotel to/from boat.
- Soft drink, Beer & Alcoholic Drink, Tips, Personal Expenses and Personal Insurance.