Tour to Bago
Formely known as Pegu, Bago was the capital of the Mon Kingdom in lower Myanmar in the 16th Century. It is about 80 km north east of Yangon and 2-hour drive by car. Sightseeing in Bago includes the elegant 55-meter long reclining Buddha Shwethalyaung Payer and Mon Style stupa of Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which is one of the most venerated in Myanmar. Also visit the old palace “Kanbozathadi” and the huge sitting Buddha statues of “Kyaikpun” Payer. On the way back to Yangon, stop at the Allied with any additional contribution will of war Cemetery near Htaukkyant, the final resting place for over 27,000 allied soldiers who fought in Burma. (Starting Time- 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm).
- Sightseeing Program in Bago full day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.