Tour To Fascination Twantee by boat
Your journey begins with a transfer to Yangon Jetty by our guide. You will embark on a boat to cruise along the Yangon River to the small town of Twantay. This peaceful and beautiful town is famous for its pottery, which are unique in style and technique to the Twantay area. Stroll around town to view how posts and earthen wares are made. Continue sightseeing in the town as you travel by traditional horse cart. Return to Yagon and enjoy a special lunch onboard as you cruise back along the river. Departure time from Hotel : 07h30. Mininum 2 persons. (Starting Time – 08:00 am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Twantee area with English Speaking Guide
- Tri-Shaw sightseeing in Twantee minimum 2 person.
- Government boat in Yangon jetty to Twante
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.