Tour to Mt. Popa and Salay (Full Day)
Take a break from temple touring in Bagan to visit Mount Popa and Salay. Mount Popa is an extinct volcano that is believed to be home to the “nats “, ancient Burmese animist spirits. Climb to the top for stunning views of the surrounding countryside before continuing to the village of Salay, an important Buddhist center. Visit the ancient wooden monastery before returning to Bagan. (Tour Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan-Popa-Salay-Bagan full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expense
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.