TOUR TO PALEIK (HALF DAY)
24 kilometers from Mandalay lays the town of Paleik. A scenic half hour drive winds along good roads, passing by typical rual scenes offering great insight into the local customs and cultures. Upon arrival in Paleik, visit one of the areas well known depictions of Buddha, pictured with a snake and a monastery. At this spot your guide will talk you through the local artworks, culture and historical values. From here visit nearby villages, meet and interact with local people before returning back to Mandalay.
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay Half-day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.