Trekking tour at Mt. Popa (Full Day)
Your journey will begin with a transfer to Taung Por village by car (2 hour). On arrival, trek to the crater of Mt. Popa (an extinct volcano). Along the way, walk through lush scenery, passing farms and gardens on your way to the crater. You will have an opportunity to observe rare species of plants and butterflies along the way. Enjoy a picnic lunch at the peak as you are rewarded with sweeping panoramic views and magnificent scenery. Enjoy some time at the peak, relaxing in the refreshing air before returning to Popa Mountain resort where the car awaits to transfer you back to Bagan. Note : 5 hours trek (Starting Time- 08:00am , Ending Time – 18:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan-Popa-Bagan full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.