Trekking tour at Mt. Popa (Full Day)
Your journey will begin with a transfer to Taung Por village by car (2 hour). On arrival, trek to the crater of Mt. Popa
(an extinct volcano). Along the way, walk through lush scenery, passing farms and gardens on your way to the crater. You will have an opportunity to observe rare species of plants and butterflies along the way. Enjoy a picnic lunch at the peak as you are rewarded with sweeping panoramic views and magnificent scenery. Enjoy some time at the peak, relaxing in the refreshing air before returning to Popa Mountain resort where the car awaits to transfer you back to Bagan.
Note: 5 hours’ trek (Starting Time- 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00 meet up
- Drive to Taung Por Village
- Start trekking (estimated at least 5hrs)
- Observe rare species of plants and butterflies along the way
- Enjoy the soft drink and snack for lunch
- Go Back to Popa Mountain Resort and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Bagan-Popa-Bagan full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Trekking Fees
– Soft Lunch Box in Trekking Activities
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program