Unique Cycling Tour in Bagan (Half Day)
For those who wish to enjoy the cultural and historical heritage sites in Bagan by an environmentally friendly mode of transportation, enjoy our half day cycling tour. Starting with Nyaung U market, where a variety of street vendors sell their local goods. Then, resume your cycling journey to Shwezigone and Gubyauk Gyi temple (Wetkyi Inn Village) and head to the old Bagan. Pass by Ahlopye Stupa, Htilominlo, Min Oh Chan Thar pagoda before ending the tour at Pitaka Teik. Here takes time to discuss and share your experience with your tour guide under the shade of a neem tree.
Total Distance: 16 kilometres (Starting Time- 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00 meet up
- Cycling to Nyaung U Market
- Gubyauk Gyi, Shwezigone and Ahlopye Stupa
- Htilominlo, Min Oh Chan Thar Pagoda
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Bagan Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Half Day Cycling Tour in Bagan.
– Bicycle Fees
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program