Unique Cycling Tour in Bagan (Half Day)
For those who wish to enjoy the cultural and historical heritage sites in Bagan by an environmentally friendly mode of transportation, enjoy our half day cycling tour. Starting with Nyaung U market, where a variety of street vendors sell their local goods. Then, resume your cycling journey to Shwezigone and Gubyauk Gyi temple (Wetkyi Inn Village) and head to the old Bagan. Pass by Ahlopye Stupa, Htilominlo, Min Oh Chan Thar pagoda before ending the tour at Pitaka Teik. Here takes time to discuss and share your experience with your tour guide under the shade of a neem tree. Total Distance: 16 kilometres (Starting Time- 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Bagan Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Half Day Cycling Tour in Bagan.
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.