YANGON FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
We will pick up you at your hotel at 08:00AM after that we’ll first visit to Sule Pagoda which is a 2200-year-old temple surrounded by government buildings and commercial shop. Then, you’ll pass along the way to Mahabandoola Park where Independent Monument exists. Continue your tour by passing City Hall, a little india and a little china.
At the afternoon, we will keep going to Bogyoke Market, formerly known as Scott’s Market, where you can browse through the wide selection of Myanmar handicrafts and other goods (Note: closed on Mondays and public holidays).
From Here, end your day at Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair relics of Buddha and a place where to meet devoted Buddhists meditating and praying. Enjoy breathtaking views of the golden stupa from this vantage point.
(Starting Time- 08:00am, Ending Time – 19:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up
- Drive to Sule Pagoda + Independent Monument exists + City Hall
- A little India and China Town area
- Bogyoke Market
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- 18:00 or 19:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Transportation Service for full day Sightseeing + Local English Speaking Guide
– Pick up / Drop off at your hotel
– Purify Drinking water + Snow Tower
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance fees for mentioned program
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program