Art Galleries Tour in Yangon
Discover traditional and contemporary Burmese art with a specially-guide tour of Yangon’s art scene. Visit three local galleries displaying paintings, sculptures, photographs and antiques from famous art pioneers and emerging young artists. Enjoy a cocktail at the House of Memories restaurant, a historic building once used as a headquarters for the country’s independence movement and containing many remnants of this era including General Aung San’s typewriter. (Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
- Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Cocktail at the House of Memories.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Camera Fees.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.