We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
MANDALAY HILL AND ENVIRONS (HALF DAYS)
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-008)
Mandalay was the royal capital of Myanmar and it is still heart of Burmese culture today. Mandalay Hill is the best place to introduce Mandalay city, to catch a glimpse in the morning or enjoy sun set, before or after your day touring. Nearby there are also many remarkable sights like the Golden Palace Monastery with its exquisite wood carvings, Kuthodaw pagoda, famous for housing the “Biggest book in the World” and Kyauk Taw Gyi pagoda with its huge Marble Buddha. This tour offers a great introduction to Mandalay and a memorable day touring.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:30AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Mandalay Hill
- Visit to Kuthodaw Pagoda, Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda
- 13:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay Half day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 30th March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)