We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
AMARAPURA AND MANDALAY (FULL DAY)
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-010)
Our guide and driver will pick up to you at 08:30AM and drive to U Bein Bridge. After that keep going to Mahagandayon Monastery in Amarapura is one of the biggest and most important monasteries in Myanmar. After a short visit to the monastery’s premises, the guests will be invited to serve rice and cakes to the center of the monastery from around 10:00 to monks passing by in queue. The ceremony takes place daily in the 10:30 AM. You will be joined by locals as they make their offerings, thus the donation is non-inclusive
At the afternoon, we’ll visit to mysterious “Maha Muni Buddha”, the most revered Buddha image in Myanmar. Being the most holy pilgrimage site, a rite of visiting pilgrims is to apply gold leaf to the statue. The result of this has left the statue distorted in some areas, namely the chest where there is 6 inches of gold leaf.
Mandalay Hill is the best place to introduce Mandalay city, to catch a glimpse in the morning or enjoy sun set, before or after your day touring. Nearby there are also many remarkable sights like the Golden Palace Monastery with its exquisite wood carvings, Kuthodaw pagoda, famous for housing the “Biggest book in the World” and Kyauk Taw Gyi pagoda with its huge Marble Buddha. This tour offers a great introduction to Mandalay and a memorable day touring..
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:30 AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to U Bein Bridge
- Visit to Mahagandayon Monastery in Amarapura is one of the biggest and most important monasteries in Myanmar
- Maha Muni Buddha
- Keep going to Mandalay Hill and you can look panoramic view from the hill
- Kuthodaw Pagoda
- Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda
- 18:00PM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Mandalay-Amarapura – Mandalay with English Speaking Guide.
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Overtime charges
– Entrance fees & zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 31 March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)