We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Art Galleries Tour in Yangon (Half Day)
ART GALLERIES TOUR IN YANGON (HALF DAY)
Discover traditional and contemporary Burmese art with a specially-guide tour of Yangon’s art scene. Visit three local galleries displaying paintings, sculptures, photographs and antiques from famous art pioneers and emerging young artists. Enjoy a cocktail at the House of Memories restaurant(Own account), a historic building once used as a headquarters for the country’s independence movement and containing many remnants of this era including General Aung San’s typewriter.
(Starting Time – 09:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00AM meet up
- Drive to Artist’s House Art Gallery, Pansoedan Art Gallery and River Gallery
- Observe displaying paintings, Sculptures, photographs
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Local good experience English guide
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Cocktail at the House of Memories.
- Entrance fees & Zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 01st October, 2018 to 31st March, 2019
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)