We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Best of Bangkok (3 Days)
Day 1: Bangkok :
Upon arrival at Bangkok airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Bangkok has often been called the ‘Venice of the East’ thanks to its man-made canals. The afternoon is at leisure before you end the day with a tasty traditional dinner and classical Thai dance performance.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 2: Bangkok
This morning we visit the spiritual and religious heart of the city – the striking Grand Palace. Topped by golden stupas, the complex has been the site of royal coronations and is home to the legendary Emerald Buddha. We’ll also visit the House of the Reclining Buddha, the Original Thai Massage School and the 24hr Flower Market before boarding longtail boats to explore the city’s canals. Known as khlongs, the canals enable surface water to make its way to the sea and have long been a way of getting around Bangkok. On our journey we’ll glide by curious stilted houses and gleaming temples whilst old men fish and children frolic about on the waters edge.
Our boats drop us off within walking distance of Khao San Road, popular with backpackers and hippies. Late afternoon offers free time for you to enjoy the many bars, restaurants, street performers, market stalls and tailors – that will measure you up for a new suit, that line this vibrant road.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 3: Bangkok
After breakfast and checkout you are transferred back to the airport for your flight home.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
- Traditional Thai Cultural performance with dinner
- Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Khao San Road
- Cruise of Bangkok canals (khlongs)
- Entrance fees into the traditional Thai performance, Wat Pho and the Grand Palace
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Bangkok
- Escorted by an English-speaking Thai guide for included sightseeing
- Longtail boat cruise on the canals (khlongs) of Bangkok
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 & departure transfer day 3
- Guided sightseeing in Bangkok
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- International flights and visa