We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
This trip will take about one hour and thirty minutes to get to the Long Row of Dwellings. At first, we have to drive to the jetty. And then, take the Long Tail Boat about five minutes driving to reach to the other bank passing by the river. Then, take the car, again to seven villages are standing on an island.
We are very strange or very newly for very simply people in there. The houses are cleaning, building by the hard wood, Fence are building by the Mangroves wood. We will go on study the cave. It was became by the stone as large as a mountain, have stone sculptures of Buddha Images. Like “Sima” built by the stone. Ancient monestry and monument of Buddha Image built by the yellow copper since Dhanyawaddy Period. (before Mrauk Oo period ) in Rakhine State. This trip including English speaking guide service. Start leave at 07:00 am and will be back about 13:00 in the afternoon.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 07:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to the Jetty
- Take the Long Tail Boat about five minutes driving to reach the other bank.
- And then take the car
- Explore the cave, Ancient Monastery and Monument of Buddha Image
- 13:00 Tour end and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in with English Speaking Guide.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Long Tail Boat Charges
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Overtime charges
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st Oct 2018 to 31th March 2019
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)
|Minimum 2 Pax||100|