We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Cycling Tour to Thanlyin
8:00 AM Pick up at your hotel. This cycling day-in excursion will also need you to transfer by car first to the town called Thanlyin or Syriam as the British called it in their time. After driving for about an hour or so crossing the second longest bridge that spans the Yangon River to reach the town of Thanlyin and many other villages and towns from Yangon, you will get to the place where your bikes will be ready to rock and roll.
The trails of cycling tour will pass through the villages taking the inner village streets. You can study the village life all the way long how they make their livings; farming, handicrafts, and pottery as well.
Then, you will be transferred back to Yangon by car. And dropped you at your hotel in Yangon.
- All the transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers
- English speaking station guide
- Mountain Bike
- Water and refreshing towel in touring days
- Services mentioned in the program
- International flight
- Early check-in/Late check-out
- Visa and insurance fees
- Beverages and meals (except Breakfast)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Any services which are not clearly stated in the itinerary
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here