We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
YANGON AND BEYOND PRIVATE DAY TOUR
DAY TOUR (DTP-17)
We will pick up you at your hotel at 08:00AM after that we’ll go to Sule Pagoda which is a 2200-year-old temple surrounded by government buildings and commercial shop. Then, you’ll pass along the way to Mahabandoola Park where Independent Monument exists. Continue your tour by passing City Hall, a little India and a little china.
After that we will visit to Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago and enshrined with hair relics of Buddha and a place where to meet devoted Buddhists meditating and praying. Enjoy breathtaking views of the golden stupa from this vantage point.
At the afternoon, we will go to the Pansoedan jetty on the bank of Yangon River and take the ship to Dala. While you arrive to Dala, you can take a trishaw and observe the local candle making workshop. After sightseeing we will go back to Pansoedan jetty and return to your hotel.
(Starting Time- 08:00AM, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM meet up
- Drive to Sule Pagoda and sightseeing around city hall and china town
- Take the Ship and trishaw in Dala
- Observe the local candle making worshop
- 18:00 end tour at Pansoedan Jetty and return to your hotel
– Transportation Service for Half day Sightseeing with local English speaking guide
– Pick up / Drop off at your hotel
– Ferry ship ticket
– Purify Drinking water + Snow Tower
– Trishaw fees in Dala
– Entrance fees for mentioned program
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
Tour Price Validity from 01st June, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost|
(USD Per Pax)