We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
DEE DOKE WATERFALL AND MANDALAY SIGHTSEEING (FULL DAY)
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-015)
After breakfast at your hotel, our professional driver and English speaking Guide will pick you up and go to Dee Doke waterfall that is a layered waterfall of crystal clear water.
At the afternoon, we’ll drive to Mandalay Hill is the best place to introduce Mandalay city, to catch a glimpse in the morning or enjoy sun set, before or after your day touring. Nearby there are also many remarkable sights like the Golden Palace Monastery with its exquisite wood carvings, Kuthodaw pagoda, famous for housing the “Biggest book in the World” and Kyauk Taw Gyi pagoda with its huge Marble Buddha. This tour offers a great introduction to Mandalay and a memorable day touring.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:30 AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Dee Doke waterfall
- Kuthodaw pagoda
- Shwenandaw Monastery
- Mandalay Hill
- 18:00 Tour end and return to your hotel
– Local English Speaking Guide
– Toll fee and fuel charges for car
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Overtime charges
– Entrance fees & zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 31th March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)