We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
MAHAMUNI PAGODA AND HANDY CRAFT TOUR (HALF DAYS)
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-007)
Let us show you the rich culture of Mandalay with this half-day tour. Beginning with mysterious “Maha Muni Buddha”, the most revered Buddha image in Myanmar. Being the most holy pilgrimage site, a rite of visiting pilgrims is to apply gold leaf to the statue. The result of this has left the statue distorted in some areas, namely the chest where there is 6 inches of gold leaf. These gold leaves, which are made as offerings throughout the country, are produced only in Mandalay with the traditional hand pounding technique. Pay a visit to a gold-leaf making and other nearby handicraft cottages to observe local craftsman at work.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Mahamuni Buddha Image
- Visit to a gold leaf making and other handicraft place around pagoda
- 12:00 PM end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay Half day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 30th March 2020
(USD Per Pax)