We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
MAHAMUNI PAGODA AND HANDY CRAFT TOUR (HALF DAYS)
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-007)
Let us show you the rich culture of Mandalay with this half-day tour. Beginning with mysterious “Maha Muni Buddha”, the most revered Buddha image in Myanmar. Being the most holy pilgrimage site, a rite of visiting pilgrims is to apply gold leaf to the statue. The result of this has left the statue distorted in some areas, namely the chest where there is 6 inches of gold leaf. These gold leaves, which are made as offerings throughout the country, are produced only in Mandalay with the traditional hand pounding technique. Pay a visit to a gold-leaf making and other nearby handicraft cottages to observe local craftsman at work.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Mahamuni Buddha Image
- Visit to a gold leaf making and other handicraft place around pagoda
- 12:00 PM end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Mandalay Half day with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 30th March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)