We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Mandalay Food Tour
MANDALAY FOOD TOUR
Our guide and car will pick up to you at hotel in the morning 08:00 AM. After that our guide will send to you one of the local market that filled with many stalls that sell fresh fruit, vegetables, and street food in the market. Explore the market with your tour guide, who will tell you all about the city’s cuisine.
Stop by several stalls, all chosen by your guide, and savor the taste of a variety of dishes like Shan noodles, rice noodles tossed in a sweet-and-spicy sauce, and the Bein Mont Pancake, a fluffy rice pancake topped with nuts and seeds. Once the tour is over, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel, free to spend the rest of the day as you like.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Food tour in Local Market
- 11:00 AM end tour and return to your hotel
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Overtime charges
- Street eat items (Own account)
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st Oct 2018 to 30th March 2019
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)