We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Myeik Sightseeing City Tour
We will visit to
- Ship Dock Yard and Soft Shell Crab Farm
- Maha Theindi Zaya Pagoda and Cashew Nut Factory
- Ancient Old Colonial Building House and Dry Fish Zone
- Royal Peral Shop and Lobster and Mantis Shrimp Storage Area
- Natural Bird’s Nest House and Reclining Buddha Image
- Thein Daw Gyi Pagoda and Nice Sunset
In the morning, the tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby after you enjoy the hotel breakfast. Your tour guide will take you to wooden ship yard how the boats are build and the process of these. Next destination should be the soft shell crab farming area and you can learn how the crab farmers feed the crabs, and how the crab’s shell is soft. If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to discuss with your guide.
Then you can go to Maha Theindi Zaya Pagoda for a while. Your lunch will be on the way. The guide will bring your to cashew nut production. You can observe where most of the cashew nuts come from, why they are popular and how the employee gets salary.
Myeik is one of the biggest fishing towns in Myanmar. So the dry fish is important requirements of business of Myeik. So you can learn how fishermen make dry fish and their techniques on different fishes. And colonial building house and pearl shop are welcome to you.
Then you can go to lobster and mantis shrimp storage area and where they get lobsters, why they keep it and where they send. Tour guide will arrange for natural bird’s nest house. You will see how swift let bird build their nests and their reason.
Now we should visit to reclining Buddha image. Then return back to Thein Taw Gyi pagoda at Myeik for a nice sunset. Finally, the guide will send you off to your hotel. Take a shower and relax at your hotel.
- Car transportation on the tour and Entrance Fee
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Lunch, Water, Refreshing Drinks
- Seasonal Fruits, Coffee and Snacks
- Life Jacket and medical first ads
- Flight Tickets
- Room Accommodation
- Land and Waterproof Camera
- Trip Cancellation
- Personal Expenses such as alcohol and souvenirs
- Service not mentioned
What to Bring – Sun cream, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable footwear, camera and what you needs.
Please note – the tour can be combined with public and some farms and factories might be closed in the weekend and public holidays.
Tour Price: Validity from 1st Oct 2019 to 30th April 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost (USD Per Pax)|