We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
PALEIK AND KYAUK SE DISCOVERY (NEW) (FULL DAY)
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-009)
Our guide and driver will pick up to you at your hotel at 08:30AM and drive to Paleik. We’ll arrive Paleik after 45minutes from Mandalay and visit to snake pagoda that features a statue of Buddha surrounded by snakes and the locals believe that this image brings good luck.
After sightseeing in Paleik, our car keep going to Kyaukse and you can visit to below the mention sightseeing places.
- Ta Moke Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda
- Shin Pin Set Thwar Pagoda
- Dat Taw Taung Cave Temple that is 10 miles east of KyaukSe & need to walk up to the top for 45 minutes with steep stairways
- Shwe Tha Lyaung Pagoda , Sitting Buddha with Abaya Mudra & Wai Bu Hill for panoramic view of Shan Mountain Range & KyaukSe Town.
Our tour will be ended at the evening time and return back to your hotel.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Paleik and visit to Snake Temple
- Keep going to Kyauk se
- pay homage to Ta Moke Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda, Shin Pin Set Thwar Pagoda, Dat Taw Taung Cave Temple and Shwe Tha Lyaung Pagoda
- 18:00 PM end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in Paleik and Kyaukse with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver
- Purify drinking water and a snow Towel along in program
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 31 March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)