We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
The Early Bird Catching
THE EARLY BIRD CATCHING
According to the Myanmar Buddhism culture, after 4 in the morning, called “Dawn”, or time to breakfast for the Monk, some people are start preparing for their work or some people start going somewhere around. But it is still cold and dark in everywhere. Also some people still sleeping yet.
Among of them, some of tourists, they go up to the mountain and waiting for “The SUN” waking up to the “TOWN” or early bird catching. So, why don’t you go up and watching to the “SUN” how waking up to the “TOWN”. Start leave 5:30 in the morning for this season and short visit to the market. Then go back to hotel for your breakfast. This trip will take 30 minutes and including hot tea and some bread and guide service as well.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 05:30AM pick up to your hotel
- Watch the sun rise and short visit to the market
- Try hot tea and some bread
- After Tour end and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in with English Speaking Guide.
- Hot Tea and some bread
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Overtime charges
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st Oct 2018 to 31 March 2019
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)