We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
The Three Remaining Relic and Reverend Noble
THE THREE REMAINING RELIC AND REVEREND NOBLE
The third Dhanyawaddy, according to the palm-leaf manuscript, called Sabbadhanapakarana, ( B.C- 580 to 326 A.D ) gives a details account of the casting of the “Buddha’s Image, Mahamuni”.
After casting the Buddha’s Image, The Buddha, on his twentieth year of Enlightenment, Mahasakarajja (123), in six hundred B.C, visited to Dwarawaddy and halted at “Vasuta Hill”, east of Dwarawaddy, Thandwe. And Buddha said, after my final passing away, there are three Cetiya (Pagoda) will be established with my remaining relic at those three hills so on.
The monk who should be known the venerable and reverend one, saying the indistinct qualities of Morality, Self-concentration and Knowledge. The remaining of the Reverend being non-stale. This trip including English speaking guide service. Start leave at 08:00 am and will be back about 12:00 in the afternoon.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Dwarawaddy
- 12:00 Tour end and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program in with English Speaking Guide.
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Overtime charges
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1 Oct 2018 to 31 March 2019
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)